找回密码
 立即注册

© 安琪尔 高级会员   /  2021-3-5 15:15  /   148 浏览 版权:保留作者信息

Early in the day it was whispered that we should sail in a boat, only thou and I, and never a soul in the world would know of this our pilgrimage to no country and to no end.

In that shoreless ocean, at thy silently listening smile my songs would swell in melodies, free as waves, free from all bondage of words.

Is the time not come yet? Are there works still to do?
Lo, the evening has come down upon the shore and in the fading light the seabirds come flying to their nests.

Who knows when the chains will be off, and the boat, like the last glimmer of sunset, vanish into the night?

我们将乘船航行的消息一大早就传开了,只有你和我,这世上没有另一个灵魂懂得我们此次无国界无终点的朝圣之旅。

在无涯的海洋上,我歌中的曲调将在你的含笑静听中激扬澎湃,像海浪一样自由,不受词语的束缚。

是时间还没到吗?还是有事情要做?
看啊,暮光已低垂至海岸,海鸟在残阳中翔集归巢。

有谁知道什么时候才能解开这锁链,而这船,才会像夕阳下最后一缕微光,消失在黑夜中呢?

泰戈尔
安琪尔 译

The day was when I did not keep myself in readiness for thee; and entering my heart unbidden even as one of the common crowd, unknown to me, my king, thou didst press the signet of eternity upon many a fleeting moment of my life.

And today when by chance I light upon them and see thy signature, I find they have lain scattered in the dust mixed with the memory of joys and sorrows of my trivial days forgotten.

Thou didst not turn in contempt from my childish play among dust, and the steps that I heard in my playroom are the same that are echoing from star to star.

在我没准备要见你的那天;我的王呵!你闯入我的心扉,甚似素昧平生的凡人,在我生命中若干稍纵即逝的瞬间,钤印流芳。

而今,偶然的机会我看到你的签章,我发现它们散乱地躺在尘埃中,混杂着我细碎的光阴里被忘却了的悲喜。

你不曾鄙夷我在泥里嬉戏的童趣,而我在游乐室里听到的你的足音,与那星辰之间的回响是一样的。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译

分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览
echoing from star to star 星辰之间的回响  nice imagery!赏读问好
百年后我们肉体沉入大海 灵魂飘去月球
回复 使用道具 举报