找回密码
 立即注册

© 安琪尔 高级会员   /  2021-2-28 09:26  /   200 浏览 版权:保留作者信息

Where dost thou stand behind them all, my lover, hiding thyself in the shadows? They push thee and pass thee by on the dusty road, taking thee for naught. I wait here weary hours spreading my offerings for thee, while passers-by come and take my flowers, one by one, and my basket is nearly empty.

The morning time is past, and the noon. In the shade of evening my eyes are drowsy with sleep.Men going home glance at me and smile and fill me with shame. I sit like a beggar maid, drawing my skirt over my face, and when they ask me, what it is I want, I drop my eyes and answer them not.

Oh, how, indeed, could I tell them that for thee I wait, and that thou hast promised to come. How could I utter for shame that I keep for my dowry this poverty.Ah, I hug this pride in the secret of my heart.

I sit on the grass and gaze upon the sky and dream of the sudden splendour of thy coming -- all the lights ablaze, golden pennons flying over thy car, and they at the roadside standing agape, when they see thee come down from thy seat to raise me from the dust, and set at thy side this ragged beggar girl a-tremble with shame and pride, like a creeper in a summer breeze.

But time glides on and still no sound of the wheels of thy chariot. Many a procession passes by with noise and shouts and glamour of glory. Is it only thou who wouldst stand in the shadow silent and behind them all?And only I who would wait and weep and wear out my heart in vain longing?

我的爱人,你躲在大家身后的哪幢人影中呢?他们推开你,在邋遢的街道上经过你,不把你当回事儿。我摆开为你带来的礼品,在这儿疲倦的站了数小时,期间往来的路人经过,拿走一朵朵为你准备的花,我的花篮几乎空了。

早上的时光一晃而过,下午也没了。我的双眼在夜晚的暗影里睡意昏沉。归家的人瞥见我,笑我,使我感到羞愧难当。我像女乞丐那样坐着,拉起裙裾遮住脸,而当他们问我想要什么时,我眼帘低垂,莫不作声。

哦,的确,该如何告诉他们我其实是在等你,而且你答应过会来的。我怎么说得出口我持有的嫁奁羞涩,贫穷如是。呵,我在心中暗暗地拥抱这份自尊的心。

坐在草坪上,我仰望着天空,梦想着你突然间惊艳的到来——灯火辉煌,旌旗高高飘扬在你的车上,他们站在路边目瞪口呆地看着你离开座位把我从尘埃中扶起来,而坐在你身旁的这个姑娘衣衫褴褛,像藤蔓在夏日的微风中娇羞地颤栗。

但是时间溜走了,仍然听不到你座驾的车轮声。许多队伍在光彩夺目中喧嚣地走过。你就只要静静地站在他们身后的影子里吗?而我只能守望和哭泣,并在无尽的渴望中耗尽我的心吗?

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览
人土土 来自手机 金牌会员 2021-2-28 11:02:52
赏读!这首和之前的都不同啊,赞。不过依旧卑微~话说老师希望诗日历上您的译者英文名怎么写哇?An Qier
回复 使用道具 举报
安琪尔 来自手机 高级会员 2021-2-28 21:05:13
谢谢提读。你问我的英文名啊?没想过哦
回复 使用道具 举报