Drink to me only with thine eyes,
举杯吧,赛莉娅,用上妳的眼睛
And I will pledge with mine;
干,看着我,我要一干——夺定;
Or leave a kiss in the cup
举杯,赛莉娅,或留一吻——在杯上
And I'll not look for wine. 5)
酒啊——这酒,我不再——去想
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
心,在驰,神,在往,心驰,神往
Doth ask a drink divine; 7)
心驰,神往,啊——畅饮——佳酿
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
可我,我岂是玉液,岂是琼浆
I would not change for thine. 2)
又怎能,怎能啊,为妳——调味,改装
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
赛莉娅,那玫瑰花环——宣爱意
Not so much honouring thee
赛莉娅,她更欣,更鲜
As giving it a hope that there
她更欣,更鲜——寄期许—— It could not wither'ed be; 6)
爱呀,我们的爱,永远,永远,不披靡
But thou thereon didst only breathe
可妳,吸了吸她,又还我
And sent'st it back to me;
而已,而已,而——已呀 Since when it grows, and smells, I swear, 3)
好,花荣花谢——不由己,至此正言就一句
Not of itself but thee! 4)
由妳,由妳,赛莉娅,她芬芳与否,也任由妳!
大牛,别默默的看了,快登录帮我点评一下吧!:)
登录 立即注册