找回密码
 立即注册

© 安琪尔 高级会员   /  2020-10-24 10:01  /   171 浏览 版权:保留作者信息

O Fool, try to carry thyself upon thy own shoulders! O beggar, to come beg at thy own door!

Leave all thy burdens on his hands who can bear all, and never look behind in regret.

Thy desire at once puts out the light from the lamp it touches with its breath. It is unholy -- take not thy gifts through its unclean hands.Accept only what is offered by sacred love.

哦!傻瓜,试着用自己的双肩扛起自己吧!哦!乞丐,去自家门前行乞吧!

把你所有的负担交予能承受一切的那个人,不要频频回顾,后悔。

你欲念的鼻息触及灯火,辉光就会立即熄灭。这是罪孽的——不要接纳通过污浊之手给予你的馈赠,只领受神圣的爱所给予的。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译

-10-
Here is thy footstool and there rest thy feet where live the poorest, and lowliest, and lost.

When I try to bow to thee, my obeisance cannot reach down to the depth where thy feet rest among the poorest, and lowliest, and lost.

Pride can never approach to where thou walkest in the clothes of the humble among the poorest, and lowliest, and lost.

My heart can never find its way to where thou keep company with the companionless among the poorest, the lowliest, and the lost.

你的脚凳在这儿,你将双足停歇于此,这儿住着最贫、最贱,以及失路之人。

我欲向你鞠躬,我的弯身行礼再恭敬也低矮不到你的双足所在,那最贫、最贱,以及失路人之中。

倨傲永不能接近,你衣着卑微的所行之处,那最贫、最贱,以及失路人之间。

我的心永不能抵达你与之为伍的鳏寡茕独者,那最贫、最贱,以及失路之人。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览
出于好奇搜了一下泰戈尔的信仰,好像并没有明确说明。这充满赞美的诗集读起来很是谦卑~
百年后我们肉体沉入大海 灵魂飘去月球
回复 使用道具 举报
安琪尔 来自手机 高级会员 2020-10-25 18:24:07
可以说他信仰他心中的神,这个神有时像他母亲,有时像他女朋友,有时是他所追求的崇高理想(精神范畴的),这个神与他有时亲密如朋友,有时远远的接受他的敬仰,泰戈尔出身于印度,道理上,假如他有信仰应该是礼佛之人,但世事无绝对,他也曾但过西方求学,保不齐他又信仰耶稣呢!(捂嘴偷笑)总之,这个神是他精神上的依怙,因此也可能是对诗歌的崇高追求吧!越是厉害的人越是谦卑。哪像我,胸无点墨还非常自我,哈哈哈。。谢谢人土土版主提读、留字,重阳节快乐吖!
回复 使用道具 举报
返回顶部