61
Take my wine in my own cup, friend. It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.
朋友,喝下我杯中的酒。一旦这酒倒入其它的杯子,它就失去泡沫的花环。
62
The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
为了不完美的爱,完美用美装扮自己。
63
God says to man, "I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish.
"神对人说:“我治愈你,所以我受伤;我爱你,所以我惩罚。”
64
Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
感谢火焰之光芒,但别忘了持续耐心、站立于阴影中的持灯者。
65
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草,你的脚步小小,但你拥有脚下的大地。
66
The infant flower opens its bud and cries, "Dear World, please do not fade."
幼小的花打开蓓蕾哭喊:“亲爱的世界,请别消隐。”
67
God grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.
上帝厌倦了宏大的王国,但对小花朵们从不厌倦。
68
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
错误不能抵偿失败,但是正确可以
69
"I give my whole water in joy," sings the waterfall, "though little of it is enough for the thirsty."
“我给我所有的水以快乐,”瀑布在唱,“虽然没有一点点能够解渴。”
70
Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?
狂喜、不停地抛出着这些花朵的那个源泉在哪?。 |
|
大牛,别默默的看了,快登录帮我点评一下吧!:)
登录 立即注册