One of my wishes is that those dark trees,
我的一个愿望是那片片晦暗林地,
So old and firm they scarcely show the breeze,
[ 一派老朽/枯槁,貌似殆尽气息,
Were not, as 'twere, the merest mask of gloom,
(不像/如现在,全副伪装、阴阴郁郁)] ,
But stretched away unto the edge of doom.
而应蓬勃向荣/绵绵生机,以致穷尽天年地利/直到生老去留之际。
I should not be withheld but that some day
[ 我才应该/可以不被牺牲/被奉献/被付出/被给予... ... (但是/可是、除非哪天
Into their vastness I should steal away,
自那大千世界、我悄然离去)],
Fearless of ever finding open land,
即便/不怕/哪怕屡见地表裸露/植被贫瘠,
Or highway where the slow wheel pours the sand.
抑或路路车轮疾徐——溅石扬砾/沙尘暴起。
I do not see why I should e'er turn back,
真看不出/不明白:为何要我每每退让/回避/转向/打倒车,
Or those should not set forth upon my track
否则、他们/那些人应不会总是启动/着手/着眼/把目光瞄上/追踪/盯住我
To overtake me, who should miss me here
黑我/不轨/不测我,非常礼/非常态对待我,那些人/他们其时本应思念/反思我
And long to know if still I held them dear.
且亟待辨明/理清:我或尚把其/拿其/看做:可相亲/相近/相珍/相贵/相重托。
They would not find me changed from him they knew--
他们往往/常常/总是恣意/任性无警:[ (我)已被改变(其曾识者/过去认为的那个人)] ... Only more sure of all I thought was true. b ) 但愿/希望、只要/除非:[ 日益/愈加承认/共识/接纳/认同所有我思考的各个方面(真的、实现/现实的)]。
2. 中 译 文
Into My Own
—— by Robert · Frost ( US / 1874 - 1963 ) 绿 地 维 权
—— 原 著 / 罗伯特 · 佛罗斯特 ( 美 / 1874 - 1963 )
—— 翻 译 / 李世纯 - 中国 长春 - 2020. 9. 29
大牛,别默默的看了,快登录帮我点评一下吧!:)
登录 立即注册